Monday, January 3, 2011

Writers Block

I want to try to do a post every weekday this year.  What to write about though...
I am reading The Happiness Project and it gives me all these brilliant ideas for things I could post in my blog but then I forget to write them down and by the time I am sitting in front of the computer I am drawing a blank.
I love the bit about finding your passion by seeing what your mind wanders to when you are sitting on the toilet.  I need to put a notepad in the bathroom and see what I come up with.
Catch phrases for each day sound right to me... a friend of mine does fashion Friday and I think that's a great idea so now I just need to match my interests with days of the week.
I took a break and gave it some thought while feeding the baby, here's what I came up with:
Mommy Monday
Tasty Tuesday
Word of Wednesday
Thursday Thoughts
Photo Friday
All are things I'm interested in matched to a weekday so I'm guessing I could come up with something to write about.  I'm hoping that by writing about things that interest me I will help myself become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment