Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tasty Tuesday - Ritz Vegetable Crackers

Over the holidays I used a bunch of coupons for all kinds of treats and snack foods.  Some just for fun so we could try a new thing, some so that Santa could bring a surprise or a treat, and some just because the deal was so freaking spectacular (I got stuff free by using Target coupons plus manufacturer coupons) that I bought it without having a real purpose in mind.  I bought two boxes of Ritz Roasted Vegetable Crackers to use for our New Year's Eve party and then ended up with other people wanting to bring the crackers and cheese balls so we didn't use the boxes that night.  Yesterday I ate the last of these super tasty Ritz crackers and now I am feeling deprived.  They were an extra level of yummy on top of the already addictive properties of a regular Ritz cracker full of buttery salty goodness.  I am gonna need to find a dealer so I can get another fix...

No comments:

Post a Comment