Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Thoughts - Sorry

   I missed two days, sorry.
   Tuesday night I went down with a migraine and pretty much couldn't manage to stand up let alone sit at the computer for a few minutes to type.  Yesterday was my husband's birthday and it was busy and I didn't take time for my blog.  I don't think I have much of a following (that's fine, I've talked to myself for years now) so I'm only feeling a small amount of guilt.
   So what's Amy thinking about today?  La la la la, la la la la, Amy's world...   Ummmm...
   My mind is pretty much blank because Krista (age 10) is off with the fifth grade girls for the OVERNIGHT science camp in the mountains where it is FREEZING COLD AND SNOWING and I am going to worry constantly until she gets home tomorrow.  That's all I can think about.  Sorry.  This doesn't bode well for her going off to college and whatnot, does it?

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Overnight at age 10? How did our parents survive us going off to Science Camp and stuff like that?

    ReplyDelete