Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday - Olive Garden Ravioli With Chicken

We went to Olive Garden last night.  I wanted to try the ravioli from the commercial.  There's a shrimp one and a chicken one right now as a special.  Jared got the shrimp and cheese with pear ravioli, I got the chicken with cheese ravioli and veggies.  So good.  I liked mine better because it had bits of zucchini-like squash and the chicken was super tasty having been grilled in something bacon-y.  We tried the melted cheese and bread slices appetizer and it was good, I still like the artichoke one better.  Jared's ravioli were good but with the pear in them they were sweet instead of cheesy-salty and the sauce on top was kind of tangy like teriyaki so it was a surprising combination, good but not as good as my chicken/bacon, yummy.

1 comment:

  1. I looked it up, it's the Asiago Ravioli With Chicken and Jared had the Pear and Gorgonzola Ravioli With Shrimp. I may have to see if I can make it with Costco ravioli.

    ReplyDelete