Friday, April 16, 2010

Playing With Photoshop

I had so much fun doing the mossy rock thing for the top of this page that I started playing with other pictures. I emphasize the word "playing"; my sister can put the ears back on someone cropped out of a picture and make it look real, I can barely match the edges on two pictures that are exactly the same.

Anyway, I downloaded the recent picture of my brother-in-law and his family and somewhere during the download it turned kind of overly red so I thought I would tinker with it.




Original is on the left, the one I messed with is over on the right. I think I helped the composition but may have done bad things to the color settings... I tried black and white but then the windows were a huge focus. I could not find the sepia button that the computer assures me is under one of the tabs called profile. I would love to take a class on this kind of thing one day.
One day being that imaginary time in the future when I get to decide what I do with my own time, as opposed to present day when I have a one year old with a terrible odor tugging on the back of my shirt. Gotta go change a diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment