Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Girl!

Since I haven't been posting very regularly I thought I should get this in here now.

Baby Stone #5 (as far as the ultrasound could tell) is going to be another girl.

Yes, I'm happy about this. Andrew is a one-of-a-kind little boy and I'm not going to test my luck on getting another one quite like him. It would have been kind of nice for him to have a brother close to his age but with four sisters he will never be bored.

As for names... Jared says he really likes Jessica. I would like to go with another girl named after a grandma and do Beth or Anne or Anna maybe so we're still playing with names and ideas. Kylie told me we should go with Chrysanthemum (I don't know if I can even spell that correctly) because of the Kevin Henkes book we just read. The girls also like Tia from the Princess and The Frog or there was another one from a movie but I can't think of it...

My parents always have outlandish suggestions from the family pedigree...

I really don't know very many Jessicas so it doesn't have a gut reaction attached. I tried to find out why Jared likes the name but he's pretty vague so I'm going with the belief that he had a crush on a Jessica in the 4th grade, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment