Friday, February 17, 2012

Kerfuffle

def. - distubance, fuss

Someone I know recently told me about a couple I know who are having some issues.  WHO ISN'T?  This person was witness to a certain kerfuffle.  They called me and then proceeded to trash one of the people involved in this kerfuffle.  *sigh*  I've never figured out the perfect definition of gossip but if it isn't nice and there's not a thing I can do about it then it's probably not worth passing on.  Right?  ugh.
I'm bothered by those times when there really is a way someone like me could help resolve the kerfuffle and we just don't know what to do or how to go about it.  I don't know what it is about me that makes it so hard to escape my "Born To Be Mild" issues.  Sometimes I complain, just a little, but mostly quietly, and I get so worried about getting involved I just don't do anything.  I guess what I'm saying is I'm pretty much useless in a kerfuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment