Sunday, February 19, 2012

Horace Grover and Betsey Gallop update

I did a little more work on the Grover line for Horace and Betsey and their descendants but it just isn't connecting to my Grovers.  I know Aunt Linda was really hoping I could find a relationship but if there is a connection it's farther back than what I can find in available records.  I'm going ahead and posting the information on rootsweb.com, (click here to go to the site) this information will be public and it should be available in about 2-3 days (it has to be processed after it's uploaded).
I wanted to find someone who belonged to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in this Grover line to share this information with.  Our church teaches the importance of doing research and finding your family history.  We believe our families are important to us after we die.  It would just make my day to help someone out who wants to know more about their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment