Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hoarders?

I watched an episode of Hoarders, the show on A&E, for the first time.  I have heard a lot about this show but I don't have cable and I just don't watch much TV.  A month or so ago my sister showed me how to watch episodes of different programs on Hulu.  I watched one episode of the gypsy wedding show with my sister and found the program too disturbing to want to spend another hour of my life watching any more of it.  I hadn't gone back to Hulu since then.  I was rocking a cranky child to sleep and decided to pull up Hulu and see if there was anything interesting.  Hulu had episodes of Hoarders.  I've heard lots about the show and decided to watch something from the first season.  I learned two things from the experience.  First, my house is actually in pretty good shape even with five kids and a messy husband keeping me busy.  Second, Hoarders gives me nightmares.  I think maybe I shouldn't watch it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment