Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Improved Blog

The other night I sat down to try to think of something to blog about and I noticed some of the blog labels had been forgotten on some of the past entries I made.  So I started fixing them.  Then I deleted some old posts.  Then I decided the posts from last year with the weekday labels needed to be fixed so I didn't feel like I had to fit a day to an entry.  I did new labels and organized them a little better.  I think I still might need a label for politics and possibly for things I have written that weren't blog entries when I wrote them but ended up in the blog, like poems I wrote.  Not sure.  Decided to table the idea.  Still need a new family picture and possibly an update to the picture on my blog profile and my Google profile but I know how hard it will be to get a good shot of the entire family and for some reason I get very frustrated trying to use the Google connect account.  Mostly because it doesn't seem to work on my computer.  Anyway, I messed with my blog and now it's got kind of the same stuff but I'm a little more happy with it.  Oh, also, just to let you know, I don't always post stuff the day I write it, sometimes I schedule it to go back to when it happened or to appear in a couple of days.  That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment