Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Word of Wednesday - Minion

I just love the two movies that have taught my kids the word minion; Despicable Me and Mega Mind are both funny and clever.  The minions in Despicable Me are very funny and you have to watch closely to see some of the creative things they are up to in the movie, Minion, the fish in Mega Mind, is a great character and I though he was very well done.  I've been calling my kids my 'little minions' (using the evil scientist voice) but then I found out you have to be called an evil minion to be an evil minion, minions are otherwise a good thing, check out the definition, ha ha, jokes on me.  I'm not sure how to use #5 in a sentence but I'm all for being that kind of minion.

1. a servile follower or subordinate of a person in power.
2. a favored or highly regarded person.
3. a minor official.
4. Printing . a 7-point type.
–adjective
5. dainty; elegant; trim; pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment