Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

It's time for another round of Halloween pictures!
The funny thing about this year is that two of my kids look pretty much exactly the same as they did last year.  It was their choice.  April is pictured in both her costumes as she couldn't pick just one.  Krista is in the Trelawny costume from Harry Potter premier night again so this is a semi-redundant post I guess.  Everyone was happy and much candy was gathered so it's all good.

Jessica - pig

Andrew - frog

April - fairy princess 1

April - fairy princess 2

Kylie - medusa

Krista - trelawney

The first three pictures are Halloween night, the next two are from the church "trunk-or-treat" party, the last one is from the school parade.  Jared was dressed in scrubs and I didn't make it into a costume this year.  I need to get myself one of those "mom costumes" so I'll be completely predictable, you know, the lady that's always the same thing every year, but at least I'll have a costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment