Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving was nice and quiet (mostly) this year.  We went up to my parent's home in Pleasant Grove, it's only a 10 - 15 minute drive depending on traffic so no long car ride, yay!  We fixed a nice dinner but didn't go huge meal this year as a lot of the family was elsewhere.  This was a good thing as I was "privileged" to do most of the dish washing  ;o) .  We played a few games and the guys watched some TV.  I raked a bunch of leaves for the kids to jump in.  Krista and Kylie were too busy playing games on the Playstation to come play in the leaves.

Andrew

Jessica (just as Andrew threw a bunch of leaves on her)

Andrew and Jessica

April

I was going to get a few pictures of the family around the table but I completely forgot.  We were just having a good time and no one else got out their cameras either so this is pretty much it for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment