Monday, July 16, 2012

Repairs

The sprinklers for our yard are pretty much shot.  Something underground has gone bad and now only some of the sprinklers work and not with the same pressure as other sprinklers.  I can only use a few of the automatic sprinkler zones because the others cause water to either shoot in random directions or just don't really bother turning on.
Bother.
I don't know anything about sprinkler repair and unlike closet door repair, the YouTube videos on doing it yourself are a bit complicated and involve shovels.  I own a shovel, but...
I did repair the bifold closet doors that had come off the tracks in my home.  Actually, I repaired two, or is it four if you count both doors? of them but the closet in the little kids room is actually easier to use without a door and I saw this great idea for hanging a curtain in front of it.  I won't do curtains while the little kids are still little but maybe when they get a bit older.
I don't know.
Anyway.
I fixed closet doors.  I was very happy with the results.
I don't know how to fix sprinkler systems.
Since we put a new roof on the house this year it looks like I'll just have to use the sprinklers still available and keep moving the hose around for the other parts.  The yard doesn't look that great but I'm very grateful for the rain we have been blessed with.
This post is very random.  I am very tired.  Ummm...

No comments:

Post a Comment