Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Misc

Yesterday Jared went into the bathroom and one of the little ones followed him.  He started yelling that they had to get out.  I called down the hall in my calm-mommy-voice, "come here sweetheart, Daddy doesn't want any help in there."  Little voice from the bedroom replies in a wistful tone "Do you need help in there mommy?"  To which I must reply, "No dear, but I try to accept it gracefully."  Child was pleased and satisfied by this answer and all is well in our little world again.

This morning I saw the raccoon.  It was next to the back fence.  It was totally a raccoon.
This may seem like a ridiculous thing to be excited about, but I am.

I have a new piece of exercise equipment.  It is a gazelle.  I like it.  So far it has been great.  The only drawback I have found is it is a little tricky to get on it and if I get into the music too much I have a chance of falling off of it.  Possibly it will improve my balance however I am not keeping my fingers crossed as that is more of a personal issue than a fitness problem from what I have seen over the years.

Krista got her braces off this morning.  Yippee!!
She's very happy about this and so am I.
We are now accepting donations for phase 2 of her orthodontia and for the orthodontia of at least 2 of the other children.  Make checks payable to me or to Thompson Orthodontics.  Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment