Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bedtime Is A Joke

It's almost midnight and I've still got three kids awake.  My husband is sound asleep and has been for a couple of hours.  I've gotten two kids to go to bed but that leaves three still up.  I feel like I am playing with one of these toys -


If you have never played with this, the little critters pop up and down as you hit them with the hammer.  They are on little see-saw things though so no matter how fast you work two of the little critters will still be up.

... two of the little critters will still be up...

Okay, now I'm laughing hysterically in a sleep-deprived fit of hilarity as I think of the image of my children popping up on the other side of the room as I put one into bed somewhere else.
Someone will always be up.  No matter how fast I work, I can't win.  lol... lol... hee hee hee... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment