Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What wagon? There was a wagon?

I fell off the diet wagon.
There was a wedding and a reunion and a BBQ and an all-you-care-to-eat buffet and...

So I'm back to trying to eat better.  I bought fresh fruits and veggies and put the glass of water back where it will be the first thing I see when I open the fridge looking for a snack.  I really am just thirsty most of the time, not actually hungry.  This is a desert I live in after all.

I'm eating either the Quaker granola cereal or a Nutri Grain bar for breakfast.  The Quaker stuff I can get at Costco and it's pretty good, holds up well in milk, and the kids like it as well.  The Nutri Grain bars are something I once loved but I think I'm over them.  Lunch and dinner just take a little more planning to be a bit healthier and to control portion-wise.

I'll try to remember to put updates of how I'm doing on here.  Public humiliation is a huge motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment