Friday, July 1, 2011

A Wedding of Payne

My cousin's daughter got married today and it was so much fun to see so many family members.  The reception was really lovely.  We had some "cousin overflow" at our house so my kids got a rare chance to have a major sleepover event with cousins their own age.  I loved getting to spend time with family and it was great to catch up with some of my family that have moved away over the years.

Jessica, April, Krista, Kylie, Andrew - The Party-goers

Abby, Hanna, Jane - The (girl) Cousins

Tom, Mindy - The Lovebirds
Somehow I caught them just as they were gazing adoringly at each other.  They are the bride's uncle and aunt but somehow I never got a picture of the bride and groom.  They stayed at my house with their four kids.  So much fun to see them again, we hung out a lot in the BYU days.

Lynda, Sue, Ardis, Sandi, Carrie - The Ladies


Lynda, Sue, Ardis, Sandi - The "Marching" Aunts

Jessica - The Grass Eater

So, congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Ron & Emily Breinholt!  Thanks for getting married so we could have a fun party and get the family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment