Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A few weeks without internet

My internet has been down for two weeks.  I am typing this at my parent's house.

I have been amazed to find how much more I get done without internet and how crazy it makes me to not be connected.  I have worked on projects, and cleaned and organized more of my house than I usually get done in a week.  I want to have my internet back even though it apparently slows me down in some aspects of my life.  Jared and I have both called Prime Time Communications pretty much every day and they keep telling us it will be fixed very soon.

We were able to enjoy a wedding and family reunion last week with cousins and friends.  Lots of fun.  I'll have to post pictures later.

My research and indexing are getting rather behind since I am only able to work on them on Sunday afternoons at the FHC/Library while Jared keeps the kids busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment