Friday, July 15, 2011

Krista aka Professor Trelawney


Here's what we were going for.  Oh my heck, did we nail it or what?!


Here's Krista, on her way to the Harry Potter premiere last night.  She read all the books and got perfect attendance last year so Jared and I decided it was okay to let her go, even though I still think the movies deserve the PG-13 rating and she's only 10.  My sister, Lynn, helped with the costume and it turned out great.  All we needed was a crystal ball and those are a bit hard to come by.


A closer view of the hair.  She's making the crazy "I see death," face but she's trying really hard not to laugh while she does it so it's funny.


This is the front view of her hair the afternoon before.  She's got really fine, straight hair so getting it to 'Trelawny up' took a bit of work.


Here's the back view of her hair.  All of the little twists have various products gooped into them and then they are clipped into place.  It took probably half an hour to put them all up as I'm not usually that fancy of a mom.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing death is NOT funny and i got perfect attendance 5 years in a row.
    I started harry potter at age 5

    ReplyDelete