Saturday, May 11, 2013

My dad's birthday

Here's my dad.  He was born in 1949 so you can do the math if you want to.  He's a former government employee and is concerned about what "they" might find out about him on the internet or through "their" sources.  "They" showed up a couple of times during my childhood to check up on him so I know the MIB really do exist but I don't remember "them" having the flashy thingys, then again, that's no certain indicator that "they" don't.  Either way, I'll respect his wish (birthday or otherwise) and not divulge any more personal information on him.
Dad.

Dad and my little one and the cake.

The cake.

My little one and the packaging from a gift.

Party games.  I think Lynn set up Don't Break The Ice a dozen or so times before they gave up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment