Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jewelry A Friend Makes

A friend of mine is running a jewelry shop out of her home.  She makes lovely things and does parties locally so if you are interested I can give you her contact information so you can go see her "store" and set up a party if you want to.  Her name is Adelle Hickman and she lives here in Orem.  She is a lovely person and I wanted to post the things I've purchased as well as some things she gave me as a gift.   I'm pretty reserved in my jewelry so the things I chose are very simple compared to some of the incredible sets she has handcrafted.  She does custom work and has a large selection with lots of variety.  She is a sweet grandma and her sales are completely no-pressure, it's something she just loves to do since her kids are all grown.

The three fairy necklaces in the middle she made for my girls, they got to pick the fairy and the color of the beads.  Prices for things vary depending on the cost of the materials used to make them but I don't think I saw anything marked more than around $40 and most things were half that.








Black Pearl




These beads look like denim.  Love it!

This color of green matches my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment