Tuesday, July 29, 2014

about updating

Every other week or so I click on the link to my blog.  Not so much to write anything, just to see how it looks.  Not sure if I'm expecting things to have changed since I last logged in or if I'm looking for something I may have added while sleep-walking one strange evening.

I clicked on my blog today and realized I haven't updated since January and that wasn't even my own original thought.  So here I am, actually updating.  Except I'm not able to type into my blog because our new internet is kinda not-so-much functioning about half the time so I'm typing into the notepad as I wait for my blog to load.

We've actually had tons of changes in the last few months so updating should have been easy.
There was actual news!
But I was so busy I didn't have time.

I'm going to go switch the laundry then see if the page has caught up with me yet.

(5 min. later)

Oh good!  It's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment