Monday, July 19, 2010

Throwing a pity party.

I am in such a bad mood.

I am 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow and the heat wave is getting to me.

My family has tons of things I need to do for them but when I ask for help they are too busy. I've quit asking for help as the guilt and stress are becoming overwhelming.

I feel crummy all the time. Eating makes me feel sick and gives me terrible heartburn. Not eating makes me sick and gives me terrible nausea. Nothing sounds good.

I've got this crazy notion going (I'm trying to talk myself out of it) that all the people in my family who have informed me, or just demonstrated rather blatantly, that I have offended them deeply over 'whatever' lately are just coming up with excuses as to why they are going to be unavailable to help me out any in the next few weeks.
I've never had anyone come help me for more than an hour or two when I had a baby so I guess it's not super necessary but it hurts my feelings that family members went to help my sister-in-law with her first baby for over a week and had a "we will drop everything to help her" attitude that I tried my best to enthusiastically support.

I'm not myself right now. I guess you can chalk it up to hormones, exhaustion, etc.

2 comments:

  1. ((((AMY))))) I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do? I'm not offended or unavailable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One good thing...all the craziness of pregnancy will be over soon...hopefully within the next three weeks! You are ALMOST there!!!!

    ReplyDelete